STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!Guidelines and Details for Ordering from 3D-Sweets, LLC
The more information you give us, the more delighted you'll be with our products! Please read the information below carefully prior to placing your order. Of course, you can call or email with any questions!
- Our cakes and cookies are designed on a custom-order basis. We are happy to recreate designs when possible, but don't limit yourself to what you see!
- All of our flowers and other cake decorations are handmade from gumpaste &/or fondant. This work is time-consuming, as we strive to match your desires exactly. These items are charged separately from the cake.
- Tiered cakes may require special equipment for display, safe stacking or transportation. Disposable items will be charged separately. Returnable items may require a separate deposit that will be held in trust until the items are returned in good condition.
- In order to guarantee you receive what you order, carefully review the written proposal and make any corrections within 24 hours, unless otherwise specified. Confirm your order by email or phone in order to guarantee a spot in our baking schedule.
- Please note deposit deadlines and dates for final changes to your order on your calendar.
- We are happy to work with any food-tolerance or -allergy needs when you provide this information to us. Please remember this is a full-service bakery and cross-contamination is possible. We make every effort to alleviate your concerns and are happy to discuss our methods with you.
- Delivery dates for cookie and cake orders may not be changed once proposal is confirmed unless noted on your proposal.
- 3D-Sweets is not responsible for orders once they leave our shop. Please be sure you have safe, level transportation for our products.
- Most of our products require sturdy, level surface for transportation and display.
[ First ]
[ Prev ]
[ Next ]
[ Last ]